The present clubhouse was built in 1913, of a traditional style, in a magnificent position nestling into the surrounding woods and with a view out over the course and High Gosforth Park.
- Main Lounge. A spacious and impressive oak panelled room with a large bay window offering magnificent views down the 1st and 18th fairways and onto the 18th green.
- Dining Room. Seating 70 the dining room has views down the 18th fairway. It's furniture was made by the famous ‘Mouseman’ of Kilburn, Yorkshire.
- Card Room. Adjacent to the Main Lounge our card room is suitable for informal card playing and as a formal meeting room.
- Spike Bar. Offers stunning views over the 1st tee and 18th fairway and green. It also benefits from having Sky TV. It is an ideal room for visiting parties who require a private room.
- Sun Lounge. Again offers magnificent views over the 18th fairway and green, this room can be used by visiting parties (up to 30) and is available as a meeting room. Added benefit is a pool table.
The Clubhouse is normally open from 7.00am until 10.30pm (9.00pm April and September) during the Summer and until 5.00pm in Winter.
Generally the Bar will be open during the following hours but please see the "Diary" for seasonal variations:
10.00am to 10.00pm in summer. Catering from 10am to 4.00pm (9pm on Wednesdays).
10.00am to 5.00pm in winter. Catering from 10am to 3pm.
7.30am to 10.00pm in summer. Catering from 7.30am to 5.00pm.
10.00am to 6.00pm in winter. Catering from 10am to 4pm.
7.30am to 10pm in summer. Catering from 7.30 to 3pm
10.00am to 5.00pm in winter. Catering from 10am to 3pm
|Race Days||See Diary for opening and closing times.|